Upload and Schedule Instagram Photos from Your Computer
[drop_cap]Instagram currently boasts over 300 million users worldwide with more than 75 million daily active users. Since it’s acquisition by Facebook, the largest social network in the world, coupled with its status as the platform with the most actively engaged users, Instagram presents the perfect opportunity for brands to connect and share visual content with new communities.[/drop_cap]
Latergramme is the easiest, safest, and most convenient way to upload and schedule Instagram content and manage your visual social media strategy. Brands and businesses have the ability to map out time-sensitive posts and interact with community content directly from the desktop dashboard.
Benefits of the Latergramme Web Dashboard
- Easily manage and schedule content from your desktop
- Drag and drop photos to the calendar
- Import and upload photos directly from your computer
- Create a catalogue of content to save to your media library
- Crop and enhance images with desktop editing tools
- Add captions and up to 30 hashtags to photos using a full sized keyboard
- Search and repost user generated content
Search and Repost via Latergramme
- Search by location, username, or hashtag
- Instantly search and save content to your media library
- Repost user-generated content
How to Upload Photos Using the Web App
- Sign-in to the web app by going to www.latergram.me
- Ensure you login to your account using the same credentials you signed in with on the mobile app and go to your dashboard.
- Add photos to your library from your computer or use Latergramme Search and Repost.
Drag and drop your selected photo to the calendar for the time you want it to be posted. Alternatively, during the upload process you can manually add the date and time.
- Add a caption and up to 30 hashtags for your photo and a time for it to be published to Instagram. Then select Save.
- When your photo is ready to be posted to Instagram, you’ll receive a push notification through the Latergramme mobile app. Swipe right to push your photo to the Instagram app.
- Before you publish your photo, tap the caption box to paste your text. We automatically copy your text for you, so simply tap to paste before you post!
Read our post: The Top 10 Reasons to Use Latergramme
Want to schedule and manage your Instagram posts? Latergramme is here to help!
[button text=”Signup for Latergramme for FREE!” color=”blue” url=”http://www.latergram.me/?utm_campaign=upload-from-desktop”]
Header image via StockSnap