Introducing Later Lectures: A Month of Free Instagram Training!
September is here, and there’s no better time to get focused on learning and re-evaluate your Instagram goals!
Today we are excited to announce Later Lectures, a whole month of free Instagram training from leading experts and brands like Shutterstock, MeUndies, and so many more!
It’s like a marketing conference, except you don’t have to leave your office (or house), and you can keep learning all month long as you practice what you’ve been taught and build on your skills.
And just like attending a conference, you can choose which sessions you want to attend, ranging from photo editing to analyzing Instagram analytics.
The first #LaterLectures session kicks off this Thursday, September 13th with Instagram influencer and educator Christina Galbato sharing the Secrets to Creating High Quality Instagram Content.
Who is Speaking at Later Lectures?
We’ve curated an impressive selection of 15 speakers who are in the trenches of Instagram every single day, marketing and growing their brands on Instagram.
When you register for Later Lectures (for free!), you’ll hear from Instagram influencers and experts like Christina Galbato, Alex Tooby, Steph Gilbert, and Maddy Corbin, plus the social media managers behind brands like Shutterstock, Blogilates, and MeUndies.
We’re also diving into specifics with panels and lectures specific to industries and the size of your business. Whether you’re a global brand, a small business, e-commerce store, or a passionate creative, we’ve picked speakers with expertise tailored to you!
Don’t expect any generic Instagram advice here – our speakers are sharing advanced strategies that actually work. You’ll be getting advice from real practitioners, as all of our speakers are the ones posting, engaging, and optimizing Instagram posts every single day.
What Will You Learn with Later Lectures?
The 15 speakers giving #LaterLectures understand the power of Instagram marketing to grow businesses and make an impact on your bottom line.
Plus, we’ll be sharing a first look at the major Instagram trends for 2019, so you’ll know what to expect, and what skills you might need to start learning.
Here’s a look at just some of what you’ll learn when you sign up for free:
Content Creation: If you need help creating better content, there’s multiple sessions created for you to increase your photography, editing, and curation skills.
- Learn how to streamline your content creation process with “Secrets to Creating High Quality Instagram Content” with Christina Galbato of the IG Bootcamp.
- Convert visitors into followers by learning “How To Create a Cohesive Instagram Aesthetic” with Lexie Carbone from Later
- Learn advanced editing tips including how to use Lightroom presets in “How to Edit Beautiful Instagram Photos” with photographer and influencer Maddy Corbin
Instagram Stories: these sessions are focused on helping you take advantage of the biggest Instagram marketing trend right now.
- Not a design pro? Tune in to “How to Design Beautiful Instagram Stories”, including how to create your own GIFs that you can use in stories or on your feed posts with Social Media Designer Secelia Kirby.
- Learn how stories can help you grow your business and get new followers with Instagram marketer and mentor Alex Tooby in “How to Grow Your Instagram Account Using Stories”
And so much more, including specific sessions for small businesses, creatives, and e-commerce brands. Plus, my session on “5 Trends Shaping the Future of Instagram Marketing.”
We are so excited for the month ahead and can’t wait for you to join us and advance your Instagram marketing skills. Register for the free Later Lectures now!