Plan and schedule your content like the pros.
- How to Develop an Instagram Stories Content Strategy
- Planning + Scheduling Your Instagram Stories
- Instagram Stories Branding + Aesthetic
If you want to use Instagram Stories to get more followers and grow your reach, you’ll need a game plan. That’s why this year you’ll want to invest your time in creating an Instagram Stories strategy! In this lesson, you’ll learn how to plan and schedule high-quality Instagram Stories content, so can make sure you never miss an opportunity to connect with your audience again!
Stop your followers from swiping forward.
- 6 Apps for Instagram Stories
- Designing Cool Instagram Stories
- Using Instagram Stories Highlights to Showcase Your Business
- Create Engaging Stories with Stickers NEW!
If you want to stop your followers from swiping past your Stories, you’ll need to make sure to catch their attention. In this lesson, we’re teaching you how to create an an Instagram Stories aesthetic to help you build brand awareness and stand out from the crowd. We’ll also be sharing our favorite apps and design tips that will help you create high-quality, cohesive stories that will keep your audience coming back for more!
Attract the right customers and drive more sales.
- Creative Ways to Use Instagram Stories Stickers to Grow your Engagement
- Grow Your Business with Instagram Stories Analytics
- Convert More Customers with Instagram Stories Ads & Promoted Stories
- How to Drive Sales with Instagram Stories
- Instagram Stories for eCommerce NEW!
Ready to turn your Instagram into a sales machine? In this lesson we’ll you show how to use Instagram Stories to attract more customers and drive traffic back to your website! We’ll also walk you through the ins and outs of your Instagram Stories analytics, what each metric means, and how you can use this knowledge to improve your Stories strategy.
Now, you're ready to grow your business with stories!
Start scheduling Instagram Stories now with Later
Lexie is a content marketer at Later. She’s helped dozens of brands build their social presence and take their content strategy to the next level. She loves a beautifully-curated aesthetic, finding new growth hacks, and discovering the latest Instagram apps and trends.
You can connect with her on Instagram at @LexieCarbone
Taylor is the Head of Content Marketing at Later, the #1 Instagram marketing platform. She loves helping people grow their business with Instagram, and was named a LinkedIn’s Top Voice marketing and social media and awarded Best Startup Marketing in 2017 from the Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals.
You can connect with her on Instagram at @taylor.loren